The VARIAXIS i-700 is a highly versatile full, simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center that performs multiple and complex curved surface machining on large, heavy workpieces in single setups with a table size of Ø27.56" x 19.69".
The machine falls within Mazak's Done-In-One® concept by incorporating all processes from raw material input through final machining in just one machine. As such, the machine reduces production lead times, improves machining accuracy and lowers operating expenses.
The machine also offers high levels of productivity via extremely fast, high-rigidity spindles that can handle a wide variety of applications, from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed cutting of aluminum and other nonferrous material.
Optional two-pallet changer provides continuous machine operation and integration within a PALLETECH Manufacturing System for automated manufacturing.
- Done-In-One capability
- Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
- Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
- Tool storage capacities up to 120 tools
- High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
- MATRIX 2 CNC control provides unbeatable accuracy and increased productivity
|回转轴||工作台倾斜(A axis)||150 度|
|工作台回转(C axis)||360.0000 度|
|进给轴||行程(X轴)||630 mm / 24.80 in|
|行程(Y轴)||1100 mm / 43.31 in|
|行程(Z轴)||600 mm / 23.62 in|